Pages

Holiday Krispie Treats

Last year I set up bake shop in the kitchen and worked my ass off baking and decorating cookies with a beautiful plan to package them up and deliver them to the neighbours. They were awful, I was so upset and needless to say the plan fell through.

I'm getting to a point in my life where I say to myself, "I love the idea of that. I wish I was that person." And then accept that I'm not. I love sweet treats, but I don't want to bake them. I want my home furnished with good quality, unique pieces but I'm not going to sand anything down and refurbish it. I also want a big, beautiful quilt and the idea of making one sounds glorious, but it's not happening.

So in celebration of this 'keepin'-it-simple and enjoying mama', Ryker and I made Holiday Krispie Treats. A quick, fun, no stress, sweet treat and we had a lot of fun! 






Next up are our sugar cookie cookie mix in a bag - "Homemade cookies in 20 minutes!"


Dec. 11, 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment