Pages

Happy birthday my gorgeous boy!

I've fallen off the blog planet. I've been jotting down a million scattered one-sentence thoughts and Ryker's birth story in the past week or so, but can't focus my blurred head to punch out anything concrete.... but this.


Happy 1st birthday to our beautiful boy!


I cried all day on the day that marked you had been in our world for six months. I was prepared for the 'Big 1' though, or maybe not so much prepared, as numb to the speed of time. 

Daddy made you a chocolate chip pancake with a candle for breakfast and you opened your presents from us and had a nap, waking to a house full of family. We had a perfect celebration of you, and you knew it was for you and you loved it. The intensity of the love you have in your life is strong.

And, the presents. Oh, the presents. It's too much, really.
10.13.12

No comments:

Post a Comment