Pages

Half posts

I have a half-written post about my marriage intended to have been up for our anniversary on December 31, one that needs a read-over about Ryker's latest experiment - Hitting and another that I'm avoiding because I can't unscramble my feelings about the 27-year-old woman who was murdered this week too close to home.

I'm so far behind on Blogging, and not for lack of motivation; which is a major issue this week following the holidays, but more for living the life I wish I had when I was on maternity leave. Being as relaxed as I wish I had been and not worrying about anything, housebound, watching TV amongst the scattered mess, reading and playing with my little man. I'm getting way to used to lounging around with my little 'fro' gone wild, bra-less and sporting my flannel pajama pants, not using my camera for anything work-related - just random shots of the only thing I'm finally capable of letting consume me.

Here he is.
Seeing daddy off to work after lunch.

Late morning snooze.

Buddies

Playing with the cords under my desk and the reaction I get to the word, "No".  Yes, still. But it's still cute, right?

Chillin'

Little reporter, helping mommy do research...
The cute way of saying tossing my papers all over the room.
4.1.13

No comments:

Post a Comment