Pages

Oh Tannenbaum

What was once perceived as no interest in the tree, proves to be a discretely planned attack. We've lost two ornaments - One with a jingle bell is my own fault because once he got his hands on it I let him carry it around the house because he jingled and bounced to Jingle Bells with it. Needless to say, we are now the family with no ornaments on the bottom half of the tree.

I took pictures for work this morning at one of the local school's Christmas concerts. It was so sweet. The kids were singing along with the guitar and keyboard in the Catholic church, igniting and warming me with Christmas spirit. Who am I? I wanted to carry that feeling with me the rest of the day and was totally let down by our local radio stations when I got back out to the truck and couldn't find even one of them playing a Christmas song. Spirit shattered.

It did; however, motivate my plan to bling up the (top half) of the tree with more ornaments and lights tonight and now I'm even more excited for Ryker's first Christmas concert tomorrow!

13.12.12

No comments:

Post a Comment