Pages

Family Fridays

This is why I must have been feeling so drained and out of sorts all week. The flu - I think. My whole body just out of whack and my head so fogged. I was sick and in bed from 3 in the afternoon yesterday until this morning. So thankful the little man was at Oma and Totah's for the weekend, as we were supposed to be going our annual friends Xmas party. 

Sick to my stomach, but just feeling totally run down. My priorities that were so in check have become a jumbled hot mess. I've lost balance. I'm overwhelmed and feeling like I'm doing anything to the best of my ability. 

I'm going to see if I can get Ryker into daycare an additional day during the week so I can get more work done and so that on Fridays when he is home and on weekends, I am there.

I'm working when I should be spending time with my number one priority - My family. When Ryker is home, I'm trying to work around him - Failing at getting my work done and succeeding in making him feel like he's not my number one priority. It's an overwhelming lose-lose, and although putting him into daycare for another day strikes a chord of guilt, my goal is to be able to be 100% present for him and my husband when we're together and 100% into my work when we're not.

So, I'm dedicating Fridays to family.



2.12.12

No comments:

Post a Comment