Pages

things I LOVE



Brilliant. 

This Canadian romantic comedy-drama I scooped off the shelf tonight up the street at Main Variety, along with a bag of chips and bottle of Gingerale. Happy Friday :) 

It is written that the movie is about a 28-year-old freelance writer who struggles with and examines her feelings for her husband, while exploring a new relationship with an artist and rickshaw driver who lives across the street.

"Who am I shaving my legs for?... Sometimes I think after 10 years, who's going to take a really active interest in whether I shave my legs or not, and at least after all this time I like [my husband]. Is it worth trading all that in for something exciting with someone I may not like in 10 years?... New things get old, just like the old things do."

No comments:

Post a Comment