Pages

Shi-due Slumber: 30 years up in smoke

the invite:
Life is hectic, and so friendships take a backseat.
They take a backseat because when we have friendships as strong as ours we know that in 10 years they will still be there. But isn't that strength the more reason to connect more often? Isn't it ignorant of us to take our unique friendships for granted?

I'm finally realizing what is important in life and so learning to prioritize: Weeding out the insignificant. 
You are a significant part of my life, and I want you in it more. I want us all to make an effort.

I have an idea and it's really important to me so I hope that you will all jump on board. We need to establish activities/events that reconnect us once a month. Maybe we could commit to the last Sunday of each month, or the third Sunday, or the first Friday... you get it. And host things like Sunday brunch with our families, meet at Rock Glen or Pinery for a walk, playdates, couples dinner parties, ladies night out, etc. No excuses!

Let's start Saturday, October 20 for my 30th birthday.
Girls-Night-In Slumber Party

Wear your favourite PJ's, bring a blanket and pillow and your favourite or the most cheesy movie in your collection and drink of choice. We'll have fondue dinner and munchies and maybe a planned activity or two.

You in?



 







Thank you girls for being a part of who I am.
xo
21.10.12

No comments:

Post a Comment