Pages

Orange


I read these mom blogs about things they do with their kids...
Like duct-taping moss, flowers and insects all over the tub to create a garden bath tub experience, hosting extravagant kiddy social hours and making homemade scented water colours.

Seriously? It took all of my sanity to get my kid's boots, coat and mitts on this morning.

You know how we roll? With three crayons and a pad of paper. That's right. And it's kind of a big deal, because the little turtle actually sat still for ten minutes... until he bit the tip off of the orange one. Game over.


23.1.13

1 comment:

  1. haha I feel ya, I try to do all these creative things with my kids and they sit there and make me do it for them!! kinda defeats the purpose,

    Thanks for following, I'm now following you too x

    ReplyDelete