Pages

'Tis another new tradition

Great weekend so far and can't believe it's just Saturday.
My first Family Friday was great, I think, because I kept checking in with my priority of the day I dedicated to my family.

Today, we went to the Christmas Tree Farm. The kick-off to a new family tradition. I can't believe we've never done it before. It was so great. All of the trees looked great, even the short and fat ones that my mom loves and the Charlie Brown Christmas trees. The smell of Christmas and campfires filled the fresh air. Perfect. I felt like a kid in a candy store. Which I must say, is totally out of character for me... To be so jolly over the holidays. This year I have a real sense of peace and spirit and excitement that I can't remember feeling for a very long time. I'm even listening to Christmas songs on the radio for God's sake. Gross!
Tree trolley ride. On a mission for that perfect tree.
Not the greatest atmosphere for the indecisive.
We found it!








No comments:

Post a Comment