Pages

Giddy like a child!

What a day, my poor little man. It started off great. He slept in and I got the house clean before we had a nice visit with my girlfriends and their two little beauties. That fun play came crashing to an end with Ryker's face bouncing off the ottoman and his slicing his mouth, later followed by a last-minute trip to the doctor resulting in two or three weeks of an inhaler ventilation thing. Not as serious as the contraption makes it look, but man, you can really hear the struggle in him to breathe smoothly. I'm so sick of seeing him sick. Even though he's so passive, that his attitude rarely changes with the level of sick, it's still sad.
We're keeping him out of daycare tomorrow because I will not be responsible for his fellow wee buddies being sick over the holidays. I'm dragging him to a couple of short work things and then it's us, all week, vegging out. Really! I'm making myself learn to do nothing, but to just be.
One story away from meeting deadline and enjoying a full week with my little bundle and family! Giddy like a child for Christmas and all of its new traditions!

What could it be?

Our little elf.

The most precious gift.

Jingle Bells!
First X-mas concert!

Little man talking to Grampa on Skype.
19.12.12

No comments:

Post a Comment