Pages

Regretfully un-captured moments

I can't believe I left my camera behind today. Seriously.

It was bad enough I missed some great photo-op's of the little man playing, hugging, kissing and stealing toys from his little buddy last night.

Today, so regretfully, I missed an awesome video-op of the wee one gettin' low during a dinner / turned dance party in the basement with his cousin who he adores and whose craziness constantly cracks him up. After that I mentally captured another moment of him chewing and drooling on the railing in the stands at the arena watching his daddy play hockey. I would love to have a photo of the two of us snuggled and bundled on the bench too.

•••

He met a buddy at the arena as soon as we got there and followed him around enough until he took a liking to him. I've thought this before, because Ryker is so intrigued by kid's older than him that I swear he was born in the wrong order and should have been born a younger sibling.

•••

He's into books, holding anything up to his ear when you say 'hi' to pretend he's talking on the phone, going to sleep every night no problem.
18.11.12

No comments:

Post a Comment