Pages

My Husband, thank you

Thank you for growing with me.

Thank you for being supportive.

Thank you for being nice to me when I'm an intolerable bitch.

Thank you for tidying up when you know I feel anxious. 


Thank you for knowing to walk away when I push your buttons 
instead of throwing me through a window.

Thank you for putting me in my place when you've hit your breaking point, and not just walking away.

Thank you for being an amazing father and making me feel like I'm a good mom. 
I'll never forget when Ryker was only weeks old and you broke the silence in his bedroom by saying to me, "You're such a good mom." It was exactly what I needed at that exact moment.

Thank you for asking me how I'm feeling today.

Thank you for saying, "Let's just talk."

Thank you for giving me a home and not a house.

Thank you for security.

Thank you for caring.

Thank you for marrying me. Now we both feel like we are part of something.


I don't give you nearly enough credit and love for the amazing man you are.
My husband, my son's father, my friend.
7.9.12

No comments:

Post a Comment